AU2 112-2 Essay:2 How to improve your Health and Will Being

My body is normal,no many disease,but also no something special.

Actually,I think my body may have problem but I don't realize it,I often eat fast-food or some unhealthy food,and seldom eat vegetables,well,because I am a poor university freshman.

I wish can be more healthy and sleep earlier,that may keeps my health above average,I guess.

there is three ways to keep your health

First,go to hospital check body every year,make sure you don't have any slow disease like cancer.

Second,sleep early,eat more vegetables,and do more exercise,it is not only for your health,but also good for your mental health.

Last but not least,give yourself a vacation,go to outside and cease your stress,mental health is also body health.

After all,I think I may have some big disease after several years,so I will try to save my body by myself.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

AU1 112-1 Essay 6: Project:My Self Introduction

AU1 112-2 Essay/Presentation 6: I Have a Dream

AU1 112-2 Essay 1: Amazing Wufeng